YEP, IT WAS TIME FOR US TO START OUR FAMILY. WE ARE SO EXCITED! CHRIS IS SO READY FOR THE BABY TO COME AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS TIME..... HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE BEFORE THE BABY GETS HERE THAT IS. I SUDDENLY FEEL SO OVERWHELMED WITH EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO FOR THE BABY. I FEEL OVERWHELMED ALSO FOR ALL I WANT TO DO FOR MYSELF AS A PERSON AND FOR CHRIS AND I AS A COUPLE. I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO BE SO MUCH MORE BEFORE I CAN BECOME A MOTHER. I HOPE I FIT IT ALL IN BEFORE JUNE 19TH!
CHRIS WANTS A BOY AND I WANT A GIRL....ISN'T THAT THE WAY IT ALWAYS IS? WE WILL BOTH BE HAPPY WITH A HEALTHY BABY :) LAST NIGHT WE WENT TO LOOK FOR CRIBS, CHRIS ALWAYS REFERS TO THE BABY AS "HIM" OR "HE WILL NEED THIS..." BLAH BLAH... MY MOM WAS WITH US, AND BY THEN END OF THE NIGHT SHE WAS CALLING IT "HIM" TOO! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A GIRL AND HAVE ABOUT 5 NAMES ALREADY PICKED OUT. I HAVE ALWAYS PICTURED MYSELF HAVING A GIRL FIRST, BUT SINCE I GOT PREGNANT I NO LONGER FEEL THAT IT IS. I JUST KEEP THINKING TO MYSELF "I BETTER START THINKING OF BOY NAMES!" SO AT THE END OF JANUARY I'LL LET YA KNOW!
I'M IN MY 12TH WEEK AND FEEL GREAT (ONLY IF I EAT EVERY 2 HRS ON THE DOT), I HAVEN'T PUKED YET (*KNOCK ON WOOD*), DONT GET MORNING SICKNESS, BUT DO GET NIGHT SICKNESS THAT CAUSES ME TO GO TO BED AT ABOUT 8 EVERY NIGHT :) SO FAR SO GOOD, STILL WORKING TWO JOBS AND PLAN TO STICK THEM BOTH OUT TILL JUNE.
15 comments:
I'm SO excited for you 2.Don't worry Karrie, you turn into 'mommy' the minute the baby is born, you are made to do this.You will do whatever YOU feel is right to you-doesn't matter what your aunt martha or best friend or neighbor down the street did.Don't stress, enjoy this free time while you ahve it!I can't believe you are working that much and feeling icky, you are superwoman!I hope Chris realizes this!Don't fret over the 'things' you need.Try and buy used if you can, your baby might not even care for the expensive stuff.Like Gavin didn't care for the nice $150 swing we bought him.You can find great deals on nice cribs on craigslist.ESPECIALLY in Utah :)Sorry about the novel, congrats and don't stress, I felt the SAME way with Gavin!
Yay!!! I hope it is a little girl! I think you both will be so cute with a little girl! Imagine all the cute clothes she can wear!! Oh, and nobody is ever ready to have a baby, but you are going to be awesome, both of you!
Wahooo!!! Yipeee!! I am so happy for you. you will be a great mom. Babies love you, you have that nautral thing going on. The good thing about babies is, this is thier first time being babies so they dont know how the mommy is supposed to be. good day for us!! I would just say, go out as much as possible now. Because the older the baby gets the less likely you are to go out, unless you have a wonderful child who doesnt care if you are around, unlike andrew!! hey I will be at NDME on Monday at 3 to meet with Joe so i will stop over and say hi. Congrats again!!!!AND boys are great!!!!
We are so excited for you guys! I remember those same feelings when I was pregnant...(all 3 times! lol). You are SO great with babies/kids and I KNOW you will be SUCH an awesome mom! And Chris will be such an excellent dad...We are still so sad that we moved away from you guys! (But glad to be away from the "drama" if you know what I mean, lol).
Hope you start feeling better...let's get together soon!
CONGRATS!!! That is soooo exciting! It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant! :) You'll be such a cute pregnant girl!
YAY I am glad you finally blogged about it!! CONGRATS:) We are SO excited for you. I hope you have a girl so Mya will have a cousin close to her:) Well I hope it's a girl. If not well....we will come up with a cute boy name LOL Jon claims the middle name HAHAHAHAHA Congrats again:) Love ya
Congratulations Karrie!! im very happy for you guys!! youll be a great mom!!
Congrats Karrie! I'm so excited for you two, and I'm glad pregnancy is treatin you well so far. I totally understand your time anxiety. At the end of the summer I had a break down about how it would be our last summer with just me and Jordan. At the same time I am so anxious for the baby to be here already. I hope you have a girl too. Our kids will only be a couple months apart. Yeah!
Oh CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you two! That is awesome! You will be such a good mother and you will wonder what it was like before you had the baby! You won't be able to imagine your life without them! :) I'm thrilled for you guys and can't wait to find out what it is! Keep us posted! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't know that!! That's awesome!! I'm so excited for you! :)
I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant! I felt that there was so much to do and get. Don't worry, you will be ready (maybe not exactly how you planned in the beginning). Nothing can prepare you for the amazing and unforgettable moment that baby arrives anyway. I'm excited for you!
Could you please come up with 2 boy names and I'll take the one you don't use if it ends up being a boy. You are great the way you are and you don't need to be any better for that baby to think the world of you. Plus having a baby makes you a better person anyway because of the way you love them so just focus on eating fast food and going to bed at 8:00 and whatever else you want to you are perfect the way you are!
Oh yeah! We love you guys! I'm wishing you a girl...sorry Chris.
Glad to hear you're feeling good :)
Love ya
Millie and Broch
I'm sooo happy! (For you guys too!) I love having little baby nieces and nephews. I can help everyone take care of their babies, that fulfills my wanting to have another baby. By the way, it's hard to believe, but you will have the motherly instinct as soon as the baby is born.
YEAH ! Another grandbaby ! You will be an awesome mommy ! At least you will know what kind of name to have picked out - Chris almost had to be Jessica Marie because I had no boy names, and was sure he was a girl.
Post a Comment