Monday, July 11, 2011

no title

I couldn't think of a title... because there is just so many things to cover.
Cash has been doing some funny things lately, we have been laughing so much. He is now saying 3-5 word sentences, and adding a few words a day to his vocabulary. We went for a walk tonight and two little 10 year olds, Dustin and Sam from across the street joined us. Cash ran the whole way to keep up with them on their bike and skateboard. Then the night ended with all of them in the back of Chris' truck playing with their toys from their happy meals lol I couldn't believe Cash could have conversations with them he kept saying "watch this" then would do some trick that they would say "whoa" or "your fast".  They were really sweet to him and he loved every second of it. :)

Ever since this:

Everyday at some point I will find Cash in the back yard with the hose on, soaking wet! Its awesome.
This ^ is called "my mom is too cheap to buy me a $10 swimming pool" lol I didn't know he would like it so much and I didn't want to pack it up in a week so he got this. Call me cheap but look how happy he is  ;)

    Before                                                                                       After
At his Two year dr appointment the drew blood :( Is that normal? I felt so bad, they missed on the first arm, and then he knew what was coming on the second. Awful. 


And this is how he has been spending his days since he is always wet... in a Diaper.





His Mr. Potato 
head. 

 This kid can eat. His new thing is getting in the fridge and helping himself to whatever he wants...Usually milk but this day he picked a apple and wouldn't let me wash it or take the sticker off. The part that was left. 
  GOT MILK?

 With ^ that being said...moving on. Chris went out to Utah last week for three interviews and got offered ALL THREE. We feel so blessed and are so excited to be back in Utah. We are moving the 21st.
 How am I you ask? Things have been SO crazy and stressful here but I think things might be looking up for us. I feel like our prayers are being answered and am so thankful. Its a bitter sweet feeling though I will miss the friends I have made here and will miss the AMAZING ward. Most of all I am going to miss the closeness of our little family, its all we have out here and we have grown together so much. I love it. Chris and I want keep it this way in Utah, but is it possible?

I have started packing but have so much more to do...let the craziness begin. 3rd move in 6 months...I think we got this we are practically professionals ;)

6 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

Nikki and Cash will have so much fun together, him in his diaper getting wet and Nikki in her perma swimsuit. I am sorry you have to pack and move again I agree on how bad it sucks! I can't wait for you guys to come back and we can see each other again.

ads said...

I love the pictures of Cash. He just makes me laugh. and we are all so excited for you to come home, but wish it didn't require the whole moving thing. In one year early on in our life together, we moved four times, so I feel your pain. I wish I could come help you move, but anxiously awaiting your return. Love you all !

CAS said...

karrie he is so stinkin cute!!!!!

Jaeme + Randy said...

I am glad to hear you guys are able to come back. I think that moving away would do exactly what you said, bring your family closer since that is all you have. I think you will be able to keep it up here though since you have experienced it now :).

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love the pictures of cash. He is so funny. I am glad you are moving back, my hair needs to done I have been holding out LOL Can't wait to see u guys

Papa said...

Mr. Potato head is awesome and we can't wait for your return! If we could just get the Sayers back, we would be a complete family again!